Increo Registrar: Anti-Abuse Policy
This anti-abuse policy (“Guidelines”) is established for all domain name registrations for which Increo AS acts as registrar. This policy focuses on technical abuse of domains and the Domain Name System (DNS) (“DNS Abuse”).
Use of Increo Registrar and connection services is subject to this Anti-Abuse Policy, which Increo AS may update from time to time.
You agree not to engage in offensive conduct, including the following:
- Spam: Do not send or promote unsolicited bulk messages, whether it is bulk marketing or otherwise.
- Malware: Do not transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware or other content that could damage user devices, apps, servers or personal data.
- Phishing and identity theft: Do not capture people's information under misleading or fraudulent pretenses, such as obtaining login credentials or credit card information through fake websites. Do not use stolen credentials or financial instruments to register domain names.
- Pharming and DNS hacking: Do not redirect DNS traffic from the intended website destination to a fake website using DNS hijacking or interference.
- Fast-flow techniques: Do not use “fast flux” techniques to avoid detection of illegal activities on the domain.
- Botnet control and command practice: Do not use a network of infected or compromised computers to inflict damage on valid computer services. This includes using this coordinated network to launch denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- Hacking: Do not illegally break into the computers, accounts, networks or security defenses of Increo AS, or of any Increo AS partners. This includes any attempt that serves as a precursor to an attempted system hack.
- Child sexual abuse images: We have zero tolerance for content that exploits children. Do not publish or distribute images of child sexual abuse.
- Unqualified applicants: You must meet the registration qualification requirements to register a domain.
- Illegal content: Do not facilitate the distribution or publication of information that is contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
In the event of failure to comply with these policies, Increo Registrar reserves the right to take appropriate action for any domain it determines violates these policies, including the right to refuse, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name on Registrar lock, pause or similar status as it deems necessary in its sole discretion:
- It violates the terms of this Anti-Abuse Policy;
- To protect the integrity and stability of Increo Registrar domain name registrations;
- To comply with applicable laws, government rules or requirements, law enforcement requests, or any dispute resolution process; or
- To avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Increo Registrar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, managers, directors and employees.
If you find any instances of abuse by Increo Registrar and associated services, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will investigate and take appropriate action.