Increo Registrar: Anti-Abuse Policy
This Anti-Abuse Policy (“Policy”) is established for all domain name registrations for which Increo AS serves as the Registrar. This Policy focuses on technical abuses of Domains and the Domain Name System (DNS) (“DNS Abuse”).
Use of Increo Registrar and connecting services is subject to this Anti-Abuse Policy, which Increo AS may update from time to time.
You agree to not engage in any abusive behaviours, including the following:
- Spam: Do not send or promote unsolicited bulk messages, whether bulk marketing or otherwise.
- Malware: Do not intentionally transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any other content that may harm user devices, apps, servers, or personal data.
- Phishing and identity theft: Do not capture people’s information under misleading or fraudulent pretences, such as gaining login credentials or credit card information through fake web pages. Do not use stolen credentials or financial instruments to register domain names.
- Pharming and DNS hacking: Do not redirect DNS traffic from the intended website destination to a fake site through the use of DNS hijacking or interference.
- Fast-flux techniques: Do not intentionally use fast-flux techniques to avoid detection in order to conduct illegal activities on domain names.
- Botnet control and command practices: Do not use a network of poisoned or compromised computers to inflict harm on valid computer services. This includes using this coordinated network to launch denial-of-service (DDos) attacks.
- Hacking: Do not illegally penetrate computers, accounts, networks or security defences of Increo AS, or those of any Increo AS partners. This includes any attempt that serves as a precursor to an attempted system hack.
- Child sexual abuse imagery: We have a zero tolerance policy towards content that exploits children. Do not publish or distribute child sexual abuse imagery.
- Unqualified applicants: You must meet registration eligibility requirements in order to register a domain.
- Illegal content: Do not host the distribution or publication of any information that is in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
In case of failure to comply with this policy Increo Registrar reserves the right to take appropriate action for any domain it determines violates this Policy, including the right to deny, cancel, or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name on Registrar lock, hold, or similar status, that it deems necessary in its discretion:
- That violates the terms of this Anti-Abuse Policy;
- To protect the integrity and stability of Increo Registrar domain name registrations;
- To comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; or
- To avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Increo Registrar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees.
If you find any instances of abusive use of Increo Registrar and connected services, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org we will investigate and take appropriate action.